Tuesday, October 24, 2017

An Evening Near Aluva Bridge


2  Days back I just happened to stop after the Marthandavarma Bridge in Aluva near the Kadungalloor Junction and was waiting for one of my friends to arrive. It was evening and started getting dark and I started getting bored of waiting for my friend. 

So I tried to take a couple of snaps with my phone, and even though my camera phone is not so good, I managed to click few and am sharing those photos here for all those related to Aluva and its premises.

The first picture is at the northern end of the Aluva bridge and the second one is the St. Anne's Church located near to it. You can see that it has got dark and the picture is not of high quality for which I apologize. But hope you enjoyed the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment